Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wishing it was bedtime

It has been a day! Do you ever have moments where you think this is NOT what I bargained for in life. What ever happened to life in shows like "Leave it to Beaver" where the biggest problem was whether or not the Pot Roast would be finished at 5:30 or late at 5:35p?

Today is a day for chocolate and a hope that tomorrow will be better. Only if my vehicle was in good working condition and I could run my much needed errands before Fridays big party. I got a flat this past week (among other things like a cracked windshield and the motor to the wipers going out) and now have a stupid "donut-tire" to drive on which I am not suppose to drive on until we replace the tires. Do you know how much 4 new tires are? $350! Last week I paid out $210 to have some stupid part in the engine fixed. This is getting old!

An hour until bedtime and counting. Then I will get out the vanilla ice cream and chocolate (I wish that I had chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles) and turn on a chick-flick.

3 comments:

  1. Here, Here! Today has been one of those days for me as well, I felt a lot like pulling my hair out!

    Thank Heavens for chocolate, what a miracle worker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your chocolatey ice cream treat hit the spot for you. Heaven knows you needed SOMETHING good :)

    I hope your day gets better. My husband just brought to my attention that I also need new tires. (I also have a cracked windshield)...Why can't things just breakdown spread out instead of all at once!

    We may have to become bike buddies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing! What a day!! I hope you got your chocolate and your errands done.

    I also hope you have a great 4th! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete