Monday, July 7, 2008

All because of a bridge

The city is currently completely replacing the bridges along I-80 and today we have been effected. Not due to slow traffic from detours or from the noise (it's been bad at moments) but because of the water.

The city had to turn off the main water line and redirect our water and in result we get this.....

Bath anyone?
How about doing a batch of whites (which I was about to do)?

I complained to the city and they said that it will clear up on it's own once the minerals have been moved through the pipes. Hopefully this won't take long! It's Monday and that means chores must be done!

8 comments:

  1. That's nasty! I hope I don't dispatch for SSL tonight, because I bet their water department is totally busy all day and night. As they should be when residents water is brown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck!!! I don't know if this has effected my water or not...my morning shower was clear. This bridge repair is a necessity but between noise, dust, traffic issues and now water what a pain, can't wait until it is completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Gross! I haven't noticed any issues like that at our place, but hopefully there won't be any! I hope it clears up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, nice nasty water. Monday is just not a good day to have something like that happen. Luv the 4th of July cake by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. I have a water-free activity posted at my site, but some clean-up is necessary. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh bummer...that is to bad, but at least it didn't happen on the holiday!your little girl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No! You poor thing! That is SO awful!! I sure hope it clears soon!

    ReplyDelete