Saturday, April 24, 2010
My Bucket List
Years ago if anyone asked me what was the one thing I wanted to see or do before I died my answer would have been to see the ocean for the first time. Naturally I have seen the ocean several times but I still keep a bucket list of things I want to experience.
These are in no particular order and there is always the knowledge that I may not get to do all of these things. A few I have had the opportunity to do already.
1. See an Aura Borealis
2. Visit the Taj Mahal
3. Go to a Presidential Inauguration
4. Visit Antarctica
5. Go to the top of the Empire State Building
6. Visit Punxsutawncy PA for Groundhog's Day
7. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
8. Ride in a Helicopter
9. Visit all 50 states
10. Watch a Meteor Shower
11. Visit Paris
12.See the Statue of Liberty
13. See Mona Lisa
You are not allowed to take photos of the Mona Lisa, but here is my sweetheart
outside of the Louvre Museum which houses the famous painting.
14. Take a Gondola Ride in Venice
15. See a Total Eclipse
16. Visit Niagra Falls
17. Visit the birthplace of my ancestors (Germany and England)
18. See Leaning Tower of Pisa
19. Old Faithful (Seen as a child)
20. Visit Africa (a Safari)
21. See the Sistine Chapel
23. See the Great Wall of China
24. Visit St. Petersburg Onion Dome
25. Go Whale Watching
26. See the Great Pyramids
27. See the Ruins in Mexico
And recently after a fun day at our Air Force Museum and seeing my Olivia dressed up in a NASA outfit, number 28 is to see a Space Shuttle Launch.
What's on your Bucket List?