Friday, July 25, 2008

Cute hair only last 5 minutes!

I came across a wonderful blog all on doing little girl's hair. I received inspiration from her to do something a little different in Livy's hair. Of course, she had it pulled out in 5 minutes. I look forward to the day when her hair is long and thick and I can try some of the many different styles on her blog. Check out She Does Hair!




Side and back views


The only good front view I could get. Of course she is sucking on the water bottle that I use to do her hair with. Most of the time it keeps her still.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute...Abby pulls her hair bows out too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, glad my kids aren't the only ones who suck on the water sprayer bottles. Ya do what it takes to keep them still right.

    ReplyDelete