Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow


I was so happy to wake up to snow this morning!  It's been raining for the past several days and literally no snow left from the rain.  I love having a white Christmas and now my hopes are restored.  Hopefully it sticks around for a few more days.

Olivia and I went out to play in the snow this morning while Lucy napped.  I love how our snowman turned out.  I made the carrot nose, coal eyes and buttons, and corncob pipe a few weeks ago out of wood.  I'm hoping to make a black felt hat and find a better old scarf to ad to our snowman kit.

2 comments:

  1. Not much snow at our house and not much hope for a white Christmas either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your snowman today when I drove past. So cute! I need to go out and play in the snow with my kids.

    ReplyDelete