Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Countdown-- Day 1

Today we started our Christmas countdown.  I can hardly believe that it's December!  As per tradition, today is the day that we write letters to Santa.

To add a little fun to our letter writing, I decided to have Olivia glue pictures to her letter.  I was hoping to find stickers in my scrapbook supplies but I think the clippings turned out great.

Olivia gluing pictures to her letter.

The finished letter.  We did write the actual letter to the opposite side.  I asked her what she wanted me to write and I tried to write it word for word.  There is a part where she is asking Santa to come and play with her downstairs.  

I made one for Lucy.  Here she is checking it over and making sure it meets her approval.

Getting ready to mail the letters.

Out to the mailbox to be picked up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Until 2 years ago we did that with Fynn, too. We have several post offices here in Germany that even answer those letters. Do you have those too or do you just pretend to mail the letters?

    ReplyDelete