Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Olivia with her new toys
Christmas Day started off to a really bad start.  Poor Olivia was up at least 5 times vomiting in the night.  My first thought that perhaps she was extra excited for Santa's visit or it was all the sugar she had the day before.  But since Lucy was up sick in the night just a few nights before so I knew that it was a virus.

In the morning Olivia was very excited to open her gifts and even more excited that Santa brought her exactly what she asked for, a pink mermaid with a dolphin.  Santa brought Lucy a blue mermaid since we hit the stage early where whatever one child has the other wants.  I honestly thought I had a few years until I had to play this game.  The girls received some very nice gifts including beautiful baby dolls.  

Lucy and her new toys
In the afternoon we went to Abuelos house to enjoy traditional food.  I was extremely tired and sick to my stomach the entire day that I couldn't enjoy myself they way I should have.  Olivia and Lucy naturally had a fantastic time playing with their new toys, spending time with family and eating.  Eduardo always looks forward to the food and this year playing Rock Band with his brothers.  The girls are always spoiled while we're there.  I actually like this for the mere fact that I didn't have grandparents to love and spoil me.  I love that my children have this.

Once home, we were all ready for a super early bedtime.  



At Abuelos with her new vacuum

Lucy refused to eat anything unless she could eat with a spoon.  She wants to be a big girl like her sister.

Olivia singing while Eduardo plays Rock Band

Everyone hanging out 

Every year we end with a family picture.

1 comment: