Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the Tenth Day of Christmas

Go to the Holiday Lights display

It is probably safe to say that tonight's activity was one of Livy's favorites. Eight dollars and the warmth of our car, (Which is wonderful considering the COLD temperatures we've been having. It was -14 the other night! Needless to say, I have 2 frozen pipes which hopefully haven't broken.) we drove around and looked at the lights.

Livy excitedly pointed out everything she saw and even made sure she waved to Santa, Snowmen and a Polar Bear.

I love how it's broken up into different areas filled with toy soldiers, flying reindeer, and gingerbread men.

Definitely a place where a child can feel the magic of Christmas. I think this is something that we will do again for our family advent.

What have you done for the holidays?



To see the other activities that we have done to countdown to Christmas: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9

1 comment:

  1. We used to go to a park in Ogden to see the lights when I was a child...I used to take all of you kids to Layton park to there light display...I must say I do love the decorations and lights at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete