Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Seventeenth Day of Christmas



Watch a Christmas Movie together

We had originally planned on watching "A Christmas Carol" together. Livy wanted to watch "Signing Time" so we compromised and did The Nativity instead.

This is a beautiful show with very little speaking and only 5 minutes long. I have seen it dozens of times and each time it brings tears to my eyes. I love being able to remind Livy that even though Santa and getting presents are fun, that there is something else that we are celebrating. The true meaning of Christmas! The birth of our Savior!

I was able to find it on YouTube. Enjoy!






To see the other activities that we have done to countdown to Christmas: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16

1 comment:

  1. I want to watch The Nativity. I haven't watched it yet. I love A Christmas Carol.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete