Saturday, December 5, 2009

On the Fifth Day of Christmas

Picking out our Christmas Tree


Today we headed to a local Christmas Tree Lot and picked out a tree. Someday we would love to head up into the mountains and cut our own. Of course, I don't have the slightest clue how to go about that. Something for me to look into for next year.

I'm sure you can guess what we'll be doing tomorrow!

What did you do for your advent countdown today?


Tutorial on my Christmas Advent

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, & Day 4 Activities

3 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful trees! The one we have here in Norway is more "skinny" ;) And I love the snowmans you made of marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for entering my little contest! I love your blog- the advent photos are wonderful!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I know where you can cut your own trees down. It's kind of a pain because you have to stand in line to get a permit and then between certain dates you can go cut one down. My extended family has been doing it for years and it's really fun. We haven't gone since I've had kids but next year we want to. We should go together next year, it'd be fun!

    ReplyDelete