Monday, September 28, 2009

Painting hurts!

I am still on bed rest and let me say that this has been no fun! I have been spending my time reading, surfing the Internet and thinking of all the things I should be doing.

Sometimes the thought of truly doing nothing all day boils up and I must do something about it!

Eduardo had a scout camp sleepover to attend to on Friday night and I decided it would be a perfect time to complete some projects for the baby's room. I set up my ugly painting table cloth and the purple paint I had. I spent a few hours sitting at the table painting a few things for the baby. Nothing strenuous. No standing, simply sitting and painting. What could be hard about that?!


Let's say that night I felt as if I had run a marathon! I hurt! At the beginning of my pregnancy I used to walk 3 miles every morning. I have always been active and for me to hurt after painting, now that's saying something. Back to bed rest for me!

From the photo above you can see a few things that I completed for the baby's room. Now it's a matter of waiting for Eduardo to hang them this week and I can say that the room is near completion! I LOVE how this room is turning out and I can't wait to show it off!

1 comment:

  1. Nicol, you take it easy!
    I enjoy your blog so much I gave you an award! You can see it at
    http://dogmomdiva.blogspot.com/
    Have a great evening...when are you due again, October?
    Barb

    ReplyDelete