Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flowers for a little girl

I have been working on a project for the new baby's room for over a month. I work on it a little here and a little there knowing that I had plenty of time to finish it. I finished half of the original project before being put on bed rest and decided on Monday that I will not do the other two flowers on an opposing wall.

I have several other projects that I would love to complete before my little girl's arrival, but if the curtains are not hung or the art work made, oh well. There will be time later to complete her room.

I love the contrast of the white against the bright blue walls. I look forward to showing off this room once it's finished!

5 comments:

  1. Same colour blue as my daughter's room. But your flowers look much more stylish than my daughter's Thomas the Tank Engine stickers. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Seriously, everything you do is perfect. Are you sure you are from this planet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! And Claire's room isn't quite finished yet. I still need to finish making the memory board (turning into a WAY more difficult project than anticipated...) and I need to make her curtains. She's surviving just fine, your little darling will too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are so well done. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete