Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween-- Phantom, Christine, Tinkerbell and a Cat

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was in Junior High and for Ed, he has never dressed up.  (They don't celebrate Halloween in Venezuela).  So when we were invited to a party, I was excited to find a costume.

We rented the Phantom of the Opera costumes from the Hale Center Theater.

I loved dressing up, although my dress was heavy and awkward at times. 

Olivia and Lucy at Lucy's Halloween Birthday Party

I don't make a bad Phantom myself!

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! I saw the photos when you posted them on Facebook and wondered if you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes!! I love them and it makes me want to go and see the musical even more!! And thanks for adding me to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete