Thursday, April 24, 2008

Must have learned it from the dog!

My sweet Livy certainly gives me a "run for my money." She is a "trouble maker" "social butterfly" "busy bee" and has more energy then a room full of California Seagulls getting ready to feast on Mormon Crickets.

Today as I sit here working on my computer, Livy is in the living room making more messes and causing more trouble. She is taking LARGE sips of water out of her cup, spitting it out on the coffee table and then licking it off of the table.

I am happy that she is active and wants to explore, but licking water off of the table!? What will people think when they come over? They will either think that I haven't taught her how to drink from a cup or two that we let her run wild. Neither of these are the case.

The only thing that I can say is "This is my child that we are talking about!" At this point, not much really surprises me.



6 comments:

  1. Man, if I had a nickel for every habit I'm pretty sure Mason picked up from a dog... too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Nathan does some pretty odd things at our place to. We may not have a dog but nonetheless he finds things to keep himself occupied. Olivia is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous! :) Made me laugh.
    Those pictures are so cute; looks like Livy's having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww very cute!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway!

    Kelly/butterflyscentsations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least she tried to clean it up! Jack just spits (or dumps).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are great! :) Don't worry- everyone's kids do stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete