Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Things my Children do

Lucy loves buckles.  I have found it is one of the best ways to entertain herself.  She will easily spend a good half-hour doing the buckles.  Although I do have to be there to undo them every minute or so.




Olivia found one of our traveling eye masks that we use when we mainly travel overseas.  For the past week she insists on wearing it to bed.  I have checked on her at three in the morning and she is still wearing it.

 The other odd thing with Olivia is that she likes to put a smaller pillow on top of her large pillow to sleep.  She says the yellow one is for her hair.  I have no idea what she means by it, but I figure it's not causing any harm.


1 comment:

  1. Fynn also has a smaller pillow on top of his regular pillow, too. I never considered this odd... It's definitely NOT for his hair! ;0))

    ReplyDelete