Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just look at those curls!

I finally decided that today would be that day that Livy would get a haircut. I have been putting it off for sometime with the fear that her beautiful curls would disappear. Of course, most days like in the picture above, the curls are very hard to find.

So off to Cookie Cutters where Livy "zoned out" in front of Tinker Bell, for her first official hair cut. (Trimming her bangs don't count)


The after! And take a look at those curls now!





While we are on the subject of hair, I decided that my child needed more hair bows. So I got crafty making holiday bows. A girl can never have too many!

Check Spelling A small sampling.

7 comments:

  1. Nicol- I love your blog. I linked over from the Lazy Organizer. Your daughter is beautiful! I am amazed by how good your house look after just moving in. We moved into our house the weekend before Thanksgiving and I am still not completely decorated. Thanks for writing such a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take both of my kids up there.... won't happen til after Christmas though. She does have some really curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her curls...this was my hope when you and Edwardo announced that you were expecting a girl. When you told me she had a haircut I was worried that the curls would be gone...yes she is curlier then ever and still just as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted curly hair!!

    LOVE the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and so many curls...

    Do a post on the hair bows...I need to learn how to do them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making hair bows for my girls. The thing was they despised wearing them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I echo Michelle's comment. Please do a Bow Making tutorial for us. You know, step-by-step pics for us visual learners!!! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete