Wednesday, January 26, 2011

About where I Live

This post is mainly for my penpals.

First a map of the United States of America with the State of Utah in red.


On this map you will see Salt Lake City (main subject of the first video) and Provo (second video).  Eagle Mountain City is located, according to this map, on the left side of Utah Lake.


Salt Lake City is where I grew up and where I lived up until 2 years ago.  In the video it pictures the Salt Lake Temple, I was married there.




This next video is about where I live currently, or in the general area.   Utah Valley is about 30 minutes south of Salt Lake City.



This is what Eagle Mountain looks like.






2 comments:

  1. Great. thank you for sharing :-) now I can really imagine where you are living. Very beautiful region :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot! I'v visited Bryce NP and Zion NP back in '96. I loved this area!

    ReplyDelete