Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When will it end?

I am normally a very healthy person. Before moving to our new house I ran a daycare and we all know that kids are....well.....gross. I rarely got sick. Even when I was pregnant with Olivia, and your immune system is nearly shot, I got sick once with a very minor cold.

Since moving (3 1/2 months ago), I have been sick at least 6 or 7 times. I am sick again and I haven't felt this sick in so long.

I have so much that I want to blog about, but it must wait. I am too light-headed to spend much time in front of the computer. I do have some review commitments that I will proceed with as planned.

So until then, I will be thinking of all the fun projects and things I could be doing rather than nearly dying on the couch.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet Nicol, I think you should get your air vents cleaned. Find a professional company that is listed with the Better Business Bureau and get the ductwork vacummed and sanitized. There could be some kind of mold or mildew that is living in your ductwork making you sick. I think it usually costs about $300-$400, but is totally worth it. I am so sorry you feel yucky and I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry you are under the weather!! i hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Being sick, especially when you are the mommy, is so hard Hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it your allergies flaring up or maybe your allergic to something in the eco system out there. Hope you get better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be in the water here or something. I normally don't get this sick either. Hope you don't have what I have. I got the flu on Saturday and have not been able to get out of bed until yesterday only because I had to take my son into the doctors. I'm still achy and have absolutely no energy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nicol,

    if cleaning out your air ducts/vents doesn't keep you from getting sick, I have two solutions:
    1. GINGER TEA (buy ginger root, chop it, boil and then steep for a few hours) Continue to drink (it will burn your throat but it feels good don't worry.) for a few days. It's a fool proof way to get over a cold ASAP.
    2. JUICE PLUS- it's a supplement that you take every day to get the benefits of eating fresh vegetables and fruits everyday if you can't find time to eat as much as you need on your own. If i could afford it i would use it- it's a bit pricey. Buy my cousin and aunt have taken it for 7 years now and they NEVER get sick EVER! I'm not even kidding
    *** and BTW, drinking Lots of water will definately help!
    Let me know what you think jenbrockbank@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete