Monday, July 23, 2012

Reclaim Me!




I've had a bad attitude lately.  Not only have I been blaming it on pregnancy, but to make it worse I've done nothing about it.

I certainly don't like having a bad attitude which you could also call  no motivation, depression, or even a lack of faith.  I love feeling positive and good about life!  I miss feeling that way so I'm going to do something about it.

I've known for a while that I need to make some adjustments but I am finally ready.  I am going to take baby steps to reclaim things that I love about life.  The first thing is waking up before 9:30 am.  (Gasp!  I know.  You're thinking, she doesn't get up until 9:30!  Yep, I know.  Sounds like a luxury when Ed gets up with the girls, but over time it actually begins to eat on you.)  So tomorrow I will I will get up early and I will not complain about it!  This is the first baby step in many to get me back to my organized, routine loving, outgoing, entertaining woman.

Even though things have been a little rough around here with the move (two months ago), pregnancy (11 weeks along) and Ed starting graduate school (only 1 year to go!), I have to stop feeling crumby.  I will have a better outlook on life.  I will have faith that everything will work out.  And most important I will reclaim ME!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. School and daycare started again this week and to me it feels good to finally get up at 5 a.m. and get my day started slowly. During our vacations we all slept in until 9 or 9.30. Then I always had the feeling that half of the day was already over and I had nothing to show for it...
    Love,
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete