Monday, May 28, 2012

Moving

So I was kindly asked to start blogging again.  It wasn't my intention to stop blogging.  Life has been a little crazy the past two months.  This weekend we finally moved out of our beautiful huge house into an itty-bitty apartment near the University.  I have spent months selling and purging all our possession to get ready for this big move.

So the move...overall it's gone well up until the actual day of.  Because of space issues we had to move all of the boxes into the spare bedroom/future office.  And now I can't find anything.  I spent 2 hour trying to find shampoo so we could shower after a long moving day.  At this point, two days later, we still haven't found the toothpaste.  We did manage to find the girl's toothpaste...mmm nothing like brushing with fruity flavored paste!

Today we head back to our house to clean and finish moving the last few items.  Perhaps soon I'll post a picture of our apartment.  

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Village! :) (see, told you I'm an internet stalker!) CUTE blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big news! I feel so miserable for not writing...
    Please send me an email with your new address, will you?
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete