Thursday, October 15, 2009

We've been Boo-ed!

Don't you love getting surprises on at your front door!? Earlier this week we were "Boo-ed!" If you have never heard of this, you are in for a fun Halloween treat.

I remember doing this once as a child. I believe we called it "Being Spooked" but the idea is all the same. You get to take two treats to two houses, ring the doorbell and run! The people receiving the treats have one day to take two treats out to two different families. The hope is that it will be passed all around the neighborhood (or office if you do this at work).

There is a website where you can print off the poem and ghost along with instructions.

The goodie bag we discovered at our front door. I can't tell you how giddy I was about this!


Now we get to have this hung on our front door until Halloween. I think it's super fun! Thanks to whichever neighbor started the fun in our neighborhood this year!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun, I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever boo-ed you boo-ed us too. We got the same treat. We forgot to boo two families and got boo-ed again the next night, oops! We did finally boo two families the following night and I totally got a kick out of my husband dressing in black and running around the neighborhood delivering our goodies to people. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete