Sunday, October 18, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Just a few pictures of our Family Home Evening activity from last Monday. Livy was SUPER excited to carve a few pumpkins from our garden. She has been talking about the pumpkins turning orange for months!

Livy waiting for mom and dad to get everything ready. Sporting her new Halloween hair bow that I made her.


Ready to dig in! She may be a girlie-girl, but she wasn't afraid to help take out the pumpkin guts.



Eduardo and I carved the pumpkins. What is the best thing you can do once a pumpkin is carved? Kiss it of course! Livy truly loves her pumpkins!


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Love your little blog here! Just was doing a google search for how to make hair bows and pulled up your blog and noticed you are due to have your baby barely before me!! I thought it was exciting so I had to say congrats and I'll stop by again later. Thanks for the tutorial on hair bow making and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun - my kids never stick their hands in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll do a pumpkin a day or two before halloween. I've tried persuading her to dress as a 'rough, tough, little girl pirate'. But she's having none of it.

    She's going to be a fairy and that's that.

    ReplyDelete