Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

I did it!  I sent my oldest child to school.  I really doubted that I could this.  I mean, I have been planning on homeschooling her for the past 10 years (yes she is only 5) and now I send her off into the unknown.  At least it feels that way.  Perhaps it's a bit of a control issue, but it makes me nervous that she is away from me.

With that said, she is attending a Spanish Speaking school.  No she does not speak Spanish, at least not fluently.  I think she understands quite a bit and has been exposed to it her entire life.  Now it's time for her to officially learn.

Olivia beyond excited to head to school

Olivia wants to attend school and has been counting down for months.  I hope that she keeps that enthusiasm.

Our family.  Yep, Lucy is still wearing her ballerina swimsuit.  She wants to attend Ballet School.


Olivia outside her school, waiting to line up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment