Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fresh Water Pearls

I love pearls!  There is something about their simple beauty and sophistication that I find so attractive.  Years ago my sweet husband gave me my first pair of pearl earrings and I fell in love.  They are one of my favorite things to wear!

When Jennifer At My Fresh Water Pearls asked me if I wanted to review a pair of their pearl earrings, I couldn't resist the offer.

I was quickly, and I mean super fast, shipped a pair of pink pearl earrings.  I love how pearls come in a huge array of colors including green, amber, blue, pink, bronze, peach, purple, red, rose, yellow and of course the classic white.  The pink pearls that I received are beyond beautiful!  I know that these will be something that I will wear for years! 

One great thing about My Fresh Water Pearls is that they are very inexpensive.  They are great quality but very friendly to the budget.  And something that truly made my heart happy while I browsed the website is that they offer children's jewelry.  Every little girl needs a set of pearls!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete