Monday, February 15, 2010

Perfect Lighting

One thing that I would love to learn to do is photography. There is nothing like capturing the perfect moment!

I loved going out "on assignment" with my husband when he was in college. He took several photography classes and I throughly enjoyed looking for the perfect shot. I remember one assignment very well. (It's actually one of my favorite dates!) We wondered all over downtown searching for different architecture angles. It was exciting looking at the old buildings in an entirely different perspective then I usually would. I actually think I was fairly good at finding some pretty good shots.

Today while playing with my sweet baby, I noticed that the lighting in her bedroom was perfect. I love how these turned out (no editing needed).


Someday I would love to explore the artist side of me and take a photography class.


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, lovely light. Photography is such a joy for me and such a giving hobby as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting definately was PERFECT!! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, I think you should do it and just take the class. Think about how worth it it's going to be in the long run of having so many beautiful photos of your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like picture too! Lucy is so beautifull and your photo are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took two photography classes in college. It's definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So would I, but, as ever, it's a question of finding the time. My father was an amateur photographer and took classes and instilled a love of photography in me, but I feel I have so much still to learn.

    Lovely photos of Lucia. You should go for it - if you can find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures too!! They turned out so well!

    Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a tankini of your choice!

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lighting is nice, the pictures are great, but the baby is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete