Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Centerpiece

I couldn't help myself when Michael's had their autumn merchandise on sale this week. I picked up a pumpkin, floral picks and sticks; in practically no time, I created this. I got this idea from Michael's pre-made arrangements (at $50!) and one my mom recently made. I spent probably about $20 in total.


Sitting on top of the TV cabinet in the living room.


A close up. I really like how it turned out! I personally think it looks even better then what the artificial light in the photo shows.

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm no good with arranging, so you are welcome to take over my under-decorated house any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those up there too! They have so many great ideas up there, but don't get caught taking pictures of any of their displays, you'll get in trouble. (yeah.... I got in trouble). But I really liked the straw bail with the scare-crow sitting on it with the flower arrangement behind it. I've been debating about making that up. Cute Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this:)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just beautiful. I love autumn decorations and my house is seriously lacking in them right now. I would love to make something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great! The decorations for this time of year are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice, love it! I am into making my own decorations also because it is cheaper, it looks better and I can boast about it later.

    LOVE yours!

    ReplyDelete