Saturday, May 21, 2011

Goat Whisperer


Today we went to This is the Place Heritage Park with the C.A.R. (Children of the American Revolution).  Olivia loved the animal petting area, in fact she had a thing with the goats.  She would talk to them and they would follow her around.  She now tells me that she wants to be a goat girl and take care of goats.

Everyone in the Montero house has been very sick for the past few weeks.  Hopefully we're out of this awful virus and can continue with normal life.  

3 comments:

  1. This is soo cute!
    I hope you all feel better by now!?
    I am fighting a cold myself too. It's been better and worse for the last 4 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with the girls...both girls loved the animals....so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are all doing better.. The virus seems to be going around everywhere.. Being a goat girl sounds fun :) I hope you're making a list of all the things she'd love to do/be in the future.. It would be so cute to hand that over to your child when they are actually old enough to choose a career!

    ReplyDelete