Sunday, July 18, 2010

What better to Play with than Rocks!

Life is busy right now, especially with Eduardo off of work for most of July. Therefore our days are busy, schedules have been tossed out the door and I have a HUGE mountain of laundry still needing to be done. Thus the lack of blogging.

Our camping trip from earlier this month!

What better for kids to play with than rocks!

Eduardo getting to do a little fishing.

Olivia has been talking about fishing for months. She finally got her opportunity with a new Barbie fishing pole. When it came down to it, she wasn't interested in sitting there doing nothing.

Lucy did great! We borrowed a hiking backpack (LOVED!!) and saw lots of things. I didn't know how Lucy would do sleeping in a tent, so every night I drove down the canyon and put her to bed in her crib. It was nice to shower at the end of each day and sleep in my nice bed. Eduardo and Olivia loved sleeping in the tent.

This is the view from one side of our campsite:
And a view from the other side. It was gorgeous!

If you know me, I'm not one to be daring or try things that I could potentially get hurt. But I have been branching out and I went rock climbing for the first time!

I actually really enjoyed it. My favorite part was repelling down.
(Not the most flattering picture of my lower-half)

Olivia even gave it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment